This past October, many health students and young professionals gathered in Berlin to discuss the most pressing global health issues together with politicians, members of the civil society and the academia.
They asked a very crucial question to some of the most proeminent global health figures of the 21st century: What is the role of students and young health professionals in global health right now?
We hope their answers will inspire you to do more, to do better.
The preWorld Health Summit was co-organized by bvmd, IFMSA, EMSA and UAEM.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021