Welcome to the SCORP World Refugee Day 2017 Campaign!
You have probably heard of the many challenges that refugees face today and, maybe, asked yourself what we can do to help those affected, or to prevent all of this from happening.
It is a difficult situation, which the international community with all its experts and professionals hasn’t been able to solve. We as students will not come up with the magical solution to stop wars and persecution. Nevertheless, our actions can make a great difference – even if it only affects a few people, and even if the change will not be seen until many years later.
Take action in your community! Work together with refugees and displaced people. Listen to their stories and perspectives “first-hand,” see their strengths and potential, and help them defend their rights. World Refugee Day is on the 20th June each year, but our actions are important every day.
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021
- Digital health and the Health Workforce