Welcome to the SCORP World Refugee Day 2017 Campaign!
You have probably heard of the many challenges that refugees face today and, maybe, asked yourself what we can do to help those affected, or to prevent all of this from happening.
It is a difficult situation, which the international community with all its experts and professionals hasn’t been able to solve. We as students will not come up with the magical solution to stop wars and persecution. Nevertheless, our actions can make a great difference – even if it only affects a few people, and even if the change will not be seen until many years later.
Take action in your community! Work together with refugees and displaced people. Listen to their stories and perspectives “first-hand,” see their strengths and potential, and help them defend their rights. World Refugee Day is on the 20th June each year, but our actions are important every day.
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment