Dear IFMSA friends,
World AIDS Day 2012 is approaching. The 1st of December each year activists around the world use this occasion to raise awareness, fight prejudice, educate and raise money to fight the HIV epidemic.
The World AIDS Day theme for 2012 is “Getting to Zero. Zero New HIV Infections. Zero Discrimination. Zero AIDS-related deaths”.
SCORA members from different parts of the world will be able to share their activities for World AIDS Day on the IFMSA WAD blog.
Wishing you all the best,
Désirée Lichtenstein, Director on Reproductive Health including AIDS
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021