A TNT has finally been organized to be hosted by FUMSA. It is the first of its kind in Uganda. Based on the theme, “OUR ROLES TOWARDS GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,” it aims to equip medical students with skills that will help them contribute towards the achievement of sustainable development. It is scheduled to take place from 5th -8th October 2018 at the Ishaka campus of Kampala international university, a university situated in the western part of the country. The Training has been organized by a team of amazing medical students that have made the training “edutaining” that is both entertaining and educational at the same time. With about 30 medical students already confirmed to participate, FUMSA is tirelessly working to ensure an intense and fun 3-day TNT you will never forget. The whole training will be closed off by a fun post training event to Queen Elizabeth and Kitagata hotsprings at a small fee. Come and be part of this special FUMSA moment and experience the beauty of the pearl of Africa.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021