Find out more
- CPR Courses.
- Trauma Initial Evaluation.
- Airway Management workshop.
- Bandages practice
- General surgery symposium
- Microsurgery symposium
- Surgical stitches
- Surgical dressing and handwash.
- Clinical History taking workshop.
- Paediatric History Taking
- Obstetric History Taking.
- Glucose & Diabetes.
- Renal function tests.
- Metabolic Syndrome criteria.
- Physical Examination.
- Neurological Basic Examination.
- Glasgow scale application.
Doctor-Patient communication skills
- Bad news preparation course.
- Breaking the silence (sign language)
- Native Languages focused on medicine.
- Vulnerable groups communication
Diagnostic tests interpretation
- EKG Workshop.
- Fetal Monitoring Reading workshop.
- Laboratory tests interpretation practice
Maternal and Child Health Clinical Skills
- Neonatal Reanimation Workshop.
- Infants Infectious diseases symposium.
- Leopold maneuvers practice.
Soft Skills for medical practitioners
- Stitches workshop.
- Phlebotomy courses.
- Educational Activities in this topic.
Research basics for medical practitioners
- Research Lab Guidelines.
- Statistics tests interpretation.
- Open Access libraries.
- Bibliography workshop
To find our more about the current Program, check the Program Proposal document.
Activities for Teaching Medical Skills Program
Below you may find all the most recent activities that were recognized as part of the Teaching Medical Skills Program
If you are interested to join IFMSA Program with your activity and have it shown in the Database please visit the IFMSA Programs part of the website and/or contact the program team at [email protected].
|Nr||Program||Enrollment year||Activity||Category||Region||NMO||Standing Committee||Type|