IFMSA-Serbia as one of the oldest members of IFMSA and was a host of many international meetings. And now is a time for new challenge, SRT. SRT like international meeting is a backbone for potentials grow and self-individualization. Our main motive is a wish to make a place beneath IFMSA stars as a NMO who will provide improvement in goals for which IFMSA stands for.
SRT Serbia – SAIL THE DAY will be hosted in Belgrade 11th -1 4th of September. During that time participants will have an opportunity to attend one of 3 trainings: PRET, TNT and TMET! What is special about this SRT? Unique environment! Belgrade is one of the oldest cities in Europe and the only one built on the confluence of two rivers. Belgrade is the city that never sleeps! And guess what? SRT will be held on boat hotel. so every morning you will have an opportunity to wake in and be amazed by nature of the longest European river, Danube! On that way we’ll enhance unique experience of this amazing SRT. Hope to see you in Belgrade to SAIL THE DAY TOGETHER!
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021