Name of the activity: Smoking Clinical Control (SCC)
Country/NMO: Indonesia (CIMSA-ISMKI)
Program: Healthy Lifestyles & Non-Communicable Diseases
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Education
Smoking Control Clinic is a community development organized to celebrate World No Tobacco Day on May 31, 2018. WNTD 2018 has a target on smokers who have a desire to reduce smoking habits.
Prevention of NCDs and Health Promotion
Number of smokers who reached 146.86 million inhabitants. Due to the absence of strict rules, in research in four cities of Bandung, Padang, Yogyakarta and Malang in 2004
Target groups and beneficiaries:
The smokers in the vilages. both of the smokers and member will get the bennefit
Objectives and indicators of success:
Specific Goals for this SCC project is to reduce the number of smoking habit on target / target at least 20% from before.
education, control list, and evaluation
Plans for evaluation:
– There are at least 5 patients who want and have a commitment to reduce tobacco consumption by 20% within 1 year.
– All patients involved in this project showed progress in the form of a decrease in the number of cigarettes consumed per day.
– Reports on patient progress are given monthly to national parties in full.
– There are no patients who withdraw from this project, except for a reason.
– SCC patients get additional knowledge after the project is completed, and can provide testimonials regarding this project.
– All SCOPHeroes involved in this project have better patient approach capabilities, with a personal evaluation of the targeted patients.”
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment