Summary: Second Call for articles for the MSI #34
Deadline: June 8, 2016 @ 23:59 GMT
Dear IFMSA Family from all over the globe,
The second call for our Medical Student International (MSI) #34 is now open for submissions!
MSI is our biannual magazine focuses on global health perspectives brought by medical students worldwide. It is published both in print and online. Previous issues are available at: http://goo.gl/LpwMxE.
The call is open for two sections;
- August Meeting 2016 Theme “Global Vaccine Action Plan” (max 1500 words)
- Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
- Standing Committee for Medical Education (SCOME)
- Standing Committee for Professional Exchange (SCOPE)
- Standing Committee for Sexual and Reproductive Health including HIV/AIDS (SCORA)
- Standing Committee for Research Exchange (SCORE)
- Standing Committee for Human Rights and Peace (SCORP)
When submitting an article, please make sure to review the following checklist:
Your article in Word or Google docs format (please do not insert the images into the document, but attach them to the email).
Author’s full name, NMO, and University (please note that an article cannot have more than two authors)
Author’s head shot in high resolution
Any relevant pictures (maximum 3 per article) in high resolution
Please stick to the word limits mentioned above. Otherwise your submission may be rejected or edited by our team to fit in the word limits.
Your articles will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do not wait for the very last minute to submit them. Deadline for submission: June 8, 2016 @ 23:59 GMT.
All elements must be sent to: [email protected] (Please dont forget to add [MSI34] in the subject of the e-mail)
Submitting articles does not guarantee that the articles and attached material will be accepted or published.
Your submission will be screened to ensure that it meets minimum inclusion criteria. If it does, it may be reviewed by editors revising content to enhance its relevance, consistency, usability or to conform with IFMSA Publications standards;
- IFMSA will not be held liable for any breach of copyright laws and the sender will be held responsible. When you submit any text or pictures, we will assume that you are the author and sole owner of the submitted material. We will also assume that you are giving MSI and IFMSA permission to use them for the purpose of publication and representation toward external partners.
We are looking forward to receive your contributions! Please dont hesitate contacting us if you have any questions.