Dear IFMSA members,
In September 2017, IFMSA together with the Training for Health Equity Network (THEnet) published the Students’ Toolkit on Social Accountability (SA) in Medical Schools to aid students and faculties alike in fulfilling their social mission.
As a Federation, our commitment to Social Accountability stands strong and we have continued to advance our work and to create new resources. Today, we are very happy to share with you the 3 new translations of the Students’ Toolkit in Arabic, French and Spanish. A Portuguese translation is currently already under preparations and should be ready by the end of 2019.
The translations were prepared by the 2017/18 SA Toolkit Implementation Small Working Group (SWG) and several contributors, all of which worked tirelessly and made this possible.
These 3 translations are only the starting point of our efforts to bring SA to as many medical schools in the world and offer students from all regions the necessary tools to be informed advocates.
We are hoping that you will make maximum use of this resource and should you have any questions on the toolkit and how to use it, make sure to send an email to [email protected]
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021