Name of the activity: Project Heartbeat
Country/NMO: Pakistan (IFMSA-Pakistan)
Program: Healthy Lifestyles & Non-Communicable Diseases
Type of the activity: Campaign
our campaign is for raising awareness against IHD and to make public realize that IHD is preventable with life style modification and proper control of its risk factors through interactive sessions.
According to the WHO statistics IHD is the leading cause of mortality in the world .Even though It is such a prevalent disease , people don’t have meaningful understanding and awareness about it.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
“The public sectors Employees as most of them are high risk individuals , in suitable range of age(40-65 years ) and criteria that are long work hours ,sedentary , stressful and unhealthy life style.
Objectives and indicators of success:
Survey and assess
Advocate,primary prevention and screening for hypertension , diabetes and dyslipidemia
provide action plan for Acute coronary syndrome
clear the misconceptions about IHD
interest shown toward session
Better comprehension of disease “
“Multiple teams,each of 6 students constituting of the two instructor , two examiners , two survey taker/print media distributor will approached multiple target clusters and engaged in interactive sessions with them using verbal and print media.
Plans for evaluation:
Interviews and survey/Review forms , pre and post interactive session.Constituting of series of questions,assessing target group’s level of awareness and their dedication toward health examination after sessions .
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024