IFMSA organized its first-ever Youth PreWHA in the year 2013 and ever since then each year we bring together young people around the world to learn from high-level speakers and develop their skills of advocacy and leadership. Our delegates and alumni are motivated and invested in working for a better world. Many of them pursue careers beyond clinical medicine to make a difference in global health settings. Youth PreWHA was often the first big opportunity to pursue their passion. Youth PreWHA creates the global health leaders of tomorrow – hundreds of our students have taken up positions as leaders in their respective fields. They have also joined civil and foreign service, taken up active roles in their national professional associations, and joined various NGOs and international organizations. Their impact on global health is inspiring and it is a privilege to be a part of their journey.
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment