Name of the activity: Pink October
Country/NMO: Bangladesh (BMSS)
Program: Healthy Lifestyles & Non-Communicable Diseases
Type of the activity: Capacity Building (Training or Workshop)
In our activity we arranged a series of events like training phase and execution phase . In training phase oncologist trained our volunteers about breast self examination and then our volunteers went to garments workers and taught the scientific way of breast self examination.We created awareness among people of all classes by distributing pink ribbon, badge and through radio show.
Breast cancer is one of the most prevalent cancers. So breast self examination has become a very important tool early diagnose this cancer.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Garments workers were our target groups most of them were female. Beneficiaries will be people from all classes of society.
Objectives and indicators of success:
-train about breast self examination
-emphasis on early diagnosis
-give an idea about the treatment plan
training phase and execution phase. in the execution phase we will evaluate how much thay have learnt.
Plans for evaluation:
Pre training form and then post training execution phase
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021