Welcome to the SCORP INTERNATIONAL PEACE Day 2017 Campaign!
IFMSA and SCORP understands Peace as both the absence of violent conflict (negative peace), and the presence of justice, equal opportunities and mutual understanding (positive peace). Although SCORP recognises the positive benefits of inner peace, such as calmness, harmony and peace of mind, this is not the main focus of the Standing Committee.
Instead, we acknowledge the importance of Peace and how it affects our Health. You can read more about our recently adopted Policy Document on Peace, Peacebuilding and Health here.
Therefore, every year IFMSA develops a campaign on International Peace Day.
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024