The most important external event that IFMSA organises needs a group of one-of-a-kind individuals to make it happen! Each year, 6 to 7 incredible global health advocates are chosen to develop this life-changing workshop.
With the lead of the Liaison Officer to the World Health Organisation, the Organising Committee or OC is in charge of designing the workshop, the sessions, fostering engagement opportunities, liaising with external partners, and taking care of all logistics necessary for the workshop to run smoothly.
Each of them has a specific role in the OC team that ensures the perfect execution of this global health advocacy experience. Do you want to take a closer look?
Hamaiyal SanaLiaison Officer to the World Health Organization
Mohammed SaifAldeen AbdelrahmanChairperson
Iman Attackpour TorikPublic Relations & Communications Coordinator
Mohamed ElzemetyUniversal Health Coverage Academic Coordinator
Khadiga ElshamarkaFinance Coordinator
Martha Lucero Bravo VasquezGlobal Health Education Academic Coordinator
Anouk Suzanne NusselderCapacity Building Coordinator
Beth Elinor StinchcombeMeaningful Youth Engagement Academic Coordinator
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment