- Background: The Medical Student International (MSI) is a biannual magazine that focuses on global health perspectives brought by medical students worldwide. We are now opening the second call for submissions for the next edition (MSI45) and we need you!
- Call For Articles and Submissions is open for :
- Theme Articles “Survive. Thrive. Transform. Building back better for vulnerable Women and Adolescents” (max 1500 words)
- Short Articles related to Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
- Important Notes :
- Articles not following the Publication guidelines will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be sent through this form.
- Deadline: February 8, 2022 at 23:59 GMT.
The second call for our Medical Student International (MSI) 45 is now open for submissions!
The Medical Student International (MSI) is a biannual magazine that focuses on global health perspectives brought by medical students worldwide. It is published in parallel with each General Assembly (March Meeting and August Meeting). The thematic section of each MSI aligns with one of its respective meetings, as decided by the Federation. Additionally, the magazine features articles from medical students on their perspectives and activities related to our standing committees.
IFMSA is continuously working to enhance the MSI and to make it an interactive, engaging, and inspiring magazine. MSI is an open space for medical students around the world to communicate their projects, ideas, and initiatives. Selected articles will be either published in our Magazine “MSI45” or as featured articles on our website (www.ifmsa.org).
|Before submitting an article, please read and follow our Publication Guidelines (here)|
|The call is open for :|
– Theme Articles “Survive. Thrive. Transform. Building back better for vulnerable Women and Adolescents” (max 1500 words)
– Short Articles related to Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
|Submissions should be sent through this form.|
Your Contributions will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do not wait until the very last minute to submit them. Deadline for submission: February 8, 2022, at 23:59 GMT.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021