- Background: The Medical Student International (MSI) is a biannual magazine that focuses on global health perspectives brought by medical students worldwide. As it has been the tradition for the past years, we are now opening the call for submissions for the next edition (MSI42) and we need you!
- Call For Articles and Submissions is open for :
- Theme “Youth and Health Emergencies” (max 1500 words)
- Short Articles related to Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
- Poetry and Short stories
- Important Notes :
The call for our Medical Student International (MSI) 42 is now open for submissions!
The Medical Student International (MSI) is a biannual magazine that focuses on global health perspectives brought by medical students worldwide. It is published in parallel with each General Assembly (March Meeting and August Meeting). The thematic section of each MSI aligns with one of its respective meetings, as decided by the Federation. Additionally, the magazine features articles from medical students on their perspectives and activities related to our standing committees.
IFMSA is continuously working to enhance the MSI and to make it an interactive, engaging, and inspiring magazine. MSI is an open space for medical students around the world to communicate their projects, ideas, and initiatives that’s why we are also opening a Call for Photography and Contribution for Prose and Poetry, including short articles, short stories, experience, and poems… Selected articles will be either published on our Magazine “MSI42” or as featured articles on our blog section (www.ifmsa.org) Talking about continuous evaluation and improvement. The PRC International Team and the MSI41 team reflected on their experience, achievements, and challenges and made sure to draft and adopt the first publishing guidelines for the MSI. These guidelines aim to enhance the relevance and the quality of the publication by clearly stating the expectations and the responsibilities of the authors and the IFMSA.
|Before submitting an article, please read and follow our Publication Guidelines (here)
|The call is open for :
– Theme Articles “Youth and Health Emergencies” (max 1500 words)
– Short Articles related to Standing Committee sections (max 500 words)
– Poetry and Short Stories – Free Writing
|Submissions should be sent through this form.
Your Contributions will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do not wait for the very last minute to submit them. Deadline for submission: June 25, 2020 @ 23:59 GMT.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.