IFMSA Fringe is a General Assembly session is inspired by Fringe Theater and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival (more information available here). In short, Fringe represents a performing arts festival where anyone is able to participate with any type of performance.
- Are you passionate about theater? Do you play any musical instruments? Have you always wanted to perform in front of an audience? If yes, then the IFMSA Fringe is the perfect opportunity to showcase your artistic talents!
- What if you are thinking “sure, I would love to, but I don’t really have such kind of talents?” You can also participate in Fringe by delivering a performance of spoken word: meaningful speech, stand up or doing a short presentation in an artistic and innovative way!
- Some of the performances featured last year in IFMSA included singing iconic songs, dancing together with the audience, comical performances on NMO hour and even a stellar drag show!
- Speaking of AMEE Fringe tradition, performances last year included a mini-musical on medical education, interactive audience game on law medicine cases and a presentation on how to best learn anatomy featuring skeletal and muscular suits!
In short, whether its music, theater, dance, spoken word or anything else, you have the chance to share your message with all attendees of MM20!
Are you feeling inspired? Submit your application until February 16th 23:59 GMT and sign up for an unforgettable experience! If you have any questions, please kindly contact LRA Egle Janusonyte at [email protected]
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021