Name of the activity: MedTrainings
Country/NMO: Republic of Moldova (ASRM)
Program: Teaching Medical Skills
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Capacity Building (Training or Workshop)
MedTrainigs would like to introduce to the medical students different topics, that will help them to get in touch with different fields of medicine. This activity will include 4 trainings in pulmunology, sexopatology, biostatistics and laboratory medicine. Each training will have as a trainer some of the best specialists in the field with an impressive international experience. The teaching languages will be Russian and Romanian. The target group are medical students , residents, international medical students. The result will be evaluated based on questionnaires before and after each training. The main goal of the activity is to another type of medical education teaching and learning process, in order to get a better result and to be able to use the information immediately in the daily medical activity.
History Taking, Diagnostic measures, Clinical Examination, Diagnostic tests interpretation, Soft Skills for medical practitioners, Research basics for medical practitioners
This activity will include 4 trainings in pulmunology, sexopatology, biostatistics and laboratory medicine.
Pulmonology is a medical speciality that deals with diseases involving the respiratory tract, especially pneumonia, astha, tuberculoisis, emphysema and others, but it is well known that Republic of Moldova has the first place in Europe related to the number of patients with tuberculoisis.
Sexopatology represents the topic that initially introduce students with fundamentals of sexual health and later on imparted with insigh of this fild. For example: More than 30 different bacteria, viruses and parasites are known to be transmitted through sexual contact. Eight of these pathogens are linked to the greatest incidence of sexually transmitted disease. More than 1 million sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are acquired every day worldwide.
Also biostatistics and laboratory medicine will show the latest news in their domains.
Students will develop new skills and will expand their knowledge by attending our training.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
The target group includes the entire medical society, but especially MedTrainings in an activity that involves directly medical students from different years as well as residents as the provided information will be accessible and will be useful to everyone present at the event.
Objectives and indicators of success:
The project goal is to empower the students and residents to apply the knowledge they recived from our trainings in the medical practice.
THE project objectives are:
1. To offer to the target group useful information, to be sure they will capable to apply it in their activities.
2. To make sure the trainings will provide one of the latest information that will help future doctors to develop their skills and abilities.
3. By our trainings to help students to think critically and beyond the limits.
4. To inform the audience about critical issues both globally and nationally, and to explain the importance of studying them.
5. To evaluate the project’s results by using the feed-backs from the participants and to try to estimate the impact.
At the beginning of each trainings the participants will have to complete a blank, there we have some general information and of course questions about their expectations and about they found out about the event, if they have been to similar events.All the trainers will start with some discussions and during the entire course will interact with the public to see their level of knowledge, how well the information is understood and to answer to all the questions of the students.All the trainers will start with some discussions and during the entire course will interact with the public to see their level of knowledge, how well the information is understood and to answer to all the questions of the students.
Plans for evaluation:
In order to evaluate the outcomes of our activity, based on our indicators of success, we will compare the situation before and after, by using two types of blanks with questions, one before each training and the second one after each one. Based on the results, we will report the information of our evaluation to the program coordinator.
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024