MEDSKL is a FREE, open access medical education initiative created by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, a professor of ophthalmology at Queen’s University in Canada. MEDSKL makes your medical education stick through the use of 170+ animated lectures presented by some of the world’s leading professors and clinicians. Referred to as a “Masterclass for medical students,” MEDSKL is now used by students from over 350 universities worldwide. Our goal is to help foster learning and connectedness virtually for medical students across the world, especially during COVID-19, which has tremendously impacted learners’ access to clinical education. Our features currently include:
- Learning modules
- Live weekly interactive lectures
- COVID-19 interviews and information
- and more!
We are expanding to include interactive OSCE videos, a patient perspectives series, and a mentor interview series. Students can get involved in a leadership role in the MEDSKL Ambassador Program. MEDSKL Ambassadors act as liaisons with their local schools and contribute to subcommittees based on their interests. This a great opportunity to get involved with our new programming!
Check us out at https://medskl.com and learn more about the Ambassador program at https://medskl.com/volunteers. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021