MEDSKL is a FREE, open access medical education initiative created by Dr. Sanjay Sharma, a professor of ophthalmology at Queen’s University in Canada. MEDSKL makes your medical education stick through the use of 170+ animated lectures presented by some of the world’s leading professors and clinicians. Referred to as a “Masterclass for medical students,” MEDSKL is now used by students from over 350 universities worldwide. Our goal is to help foster learning and connectedness virtually for medical students across the world, especially during COVID-19, which has tremendously impacted learners’ access to clinical education. Our features currently include:
- Learning modules
- Live weekly interactive lectures
- COVID-19 interviews and information
- and more!
We are expanding to include interactive OSCE videos, a patient perspectives series, and a mentor interview series. Students can get involved in a leadership role in the MEDSKL Ambassador Program. MEDSKL Ambassadors act as liaisons with their local schools and contribute to subcommittees based on their interests. This a great opportunity to get involved with our new programming!
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024