Name of the activity: MediKeeper
Country/NMO: Republic of Korea (KMSA)
Program: Mental Health
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Campaign
MediKeeper is an activity to promote mental health of Korean.
Mental Health advocacy and public awareness
For the past thirteen consecutive years, Korea has been holding its first place for the highest suicide rate among the OECD countries. It is estimated that Korea has 216 new suicide survivors each day.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Our target group is public (for campaign), middle/high school students (for education), local people especially elderly (for care).
Objectives and indicators of success:
We want to decrease suicidal rate of Korea, and want to change the national perspective toward mental health and suicide.
1. Keep going on campaign
2. Keep going on care of suicide moderate risk group
3. Keep going on teaching middle/high school students to become Gatekeeper.
Plans for evaluation:
This is the hardest one for us. We want to get some advice with this one.
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024