Name of the activity: Medical Students’ Rights Handbook
Country/NMO: France (ANEMF)
Program: Medical Education Systems
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Third Party Activities. Supporting an individual or a group to tackle an issue, either in the form of fundraising (collecting money) or operative work (help with administrative tasks of other organizations or communities).
The goal of this handbook is to provide knowledge to medical students about their rights and to decrease the number of cases where they’re not respected.
We wrote this handbook because there are a lot of cases where medical students’ rights are not respected. We hope it will help local representatives to defend students’ rights at hospital.
Medical students, Institutions
Objectives and indicators of success:
– Stop situations where medical students’ rights are not respected -> Decrease the number of cases where we’re sought after.
– Increase students knowledge on their rights
Communicate and spread our handbook to a maximum of medical students from all years.
Plans for evaluation:
We send a form to all our local committees so they can rate how much their universities and hospital respect the law and students’ rights.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021