Name of the activity: Medical student survival kit
Country/NMO: Tunisia (Associa-Med)
Program: Medical Education Systems
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Research
Creating a booklet to sum up the information needed by the students about medical studies, medical curriculum and the strutre of Asscia-Med and IFMSA.
Students’ involvement in medical education | Curriculum design/development
Medical students face many ambiguity about their curriculum especially the new students.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Objectives and indicators of success:
-Improve students’ knowledge of medical studies, reform and the faculty.
A booklet which contains clarifications on medical studies, medical curriculum and the strutre of Asscia-Med and IFMSA.
Plans for evaluation:
Feedbacks of the students
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021