Name of the activity: Medical student survival kit
Country/NMO: Tunisia (Associa-Med)
Program: Medical Education Systems
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Research
Creating a booklet to sum up the information needed by the students about medical studies, medical curriculum and the strutre of Asscia-Med and IFMSA.
Students’ involvement in medical education | Curriculum design/development
Medical students face many ambiguity about their curriculum especially the new students.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Objectives and indicators of success:
-Improve students’ knowledge of medical studies, reform and the faculty.
A booklet which contains clarifications on medical studies, medical curriculum and the strutre of Asscia-Med and IFMSA.
Plans for evaluation:
Feedbacks of the students
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment