Name of the activity: Life4me+Sport
Country/NMO: Russian Federation (HCCM)
Program: HIV/AIDS & Other STIs
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Third Party Activities
In the project Life4me+Sport, we organize yoga classes for all, including PLHIV. The main idea of the project is not only to emphasize once again how important it is to actively deal with the prevention and control of the HIV epidemic, but rather the attempt to draw people’s attention to the stigmatization of people with HIV infection.
Raising awareness among the general public about STIs, STIs and HIV/AIDS political advocacy
The importance of HIV/AIDS topic is raising now. Often people suffer not so much from the virus itself as from the stereotypical perception and fear of others.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
People living with HIV, general population
Objectives and indicators of success:
Attendance of classes by participants, mentions in the media.
We organize yoga classes for all, including PLHIV. The goal of the project is to popularize active lifestyles, involve people living with HIV in an active way of life, destroy stereotypes about the necessary restrictions in communicating with people with infectious diseases
Plans for evaluation:
Counting the number of participants, accounting for mention in the media
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021