Name of the activity: IMCC Earth
Country/NMO: Denmark (IMCC)
Program: Environment & Health
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Campaign
IMCC Earth is a student activity group which works towards a greener institution, and raise awareness on the issue climate change has on health through social media and lectures.
Lack of awareness the impacts climate change has on health among medical students
Target groups and beneficiaries:
As future doctors can advocate on the health risks there is linked to climate changes, the general population will start concerning about climate change.
Objectives and indicators of success:
Or main goal is to raise awareness among medical students on the impact climate change has on our health. Objectives: to make our institution and students more sustainable. And our main objective is to have events where experts on the area come and teach about the issue.
We will have lectures on climate change and sustainability. We will have advocacy campaigns at our school to choose greener options.
Plans for evaluation:
We will make surveys at our school asking the students whether our campaigns have led them think more sustainable. Also we will count the number of participants at the lectures attending.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021