IFMSA has signed the UHC2030 global compact during the 71st World Health Assembly.
IFMSA affirmed it’s commitment towards equipping the future healthcare professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to be active advocates in working on achieving Universal Health Coverage. IFMSA shared it’s work on UHC through the different campaigns and programs it has. In addition to the specialized workshops that train medical and health students on UHC in different aspects.
IFMSA assured all partners of their sense of responsibility and dedication to work hand in hand with everyone on reaching health fro all.
IFMSA’s Vice President for External Affairs, Batool Wahdani, signed the global compact on behalf of IFMSA, by which IFMSA has now officially joined the UHC2030 Global Movement.
For more details you can check their website: https://www.uhc2030.
If you would like to watch the signing ceremony online please check: https://www.facebook.
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment