IFMSA attended an Informal Ministerial Meeting on Guinea-worm
May 19, 2011 admin News, Uncategorized
IFMSA has attended a side event which was an Informal Ministerial Meeting on Guinea-worm (Dracunculiasis) Eradication
The new about Dracunculiaisis epidemiology that some countries had just reach the zero case, they are Ghana, Nigeria and Niger. Four more countries are committed to reach the zero case by 2012, they are Mali, Chad, Sudan (southern) and Ethiopia.
That’s all about what’s new on this issue!
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021