IFMSA has attended a side event which was an Informal Ministerial Meeting on Guinea-worm (Dracunculiasis) Eradication
The new about Dracunculiaisis epidemiology that some countries had just reach the zero case, they are Ghana, Nigeria and Niger. Four more countries are committed to reach the zero case by 2012, they are Mali, Chad, Sudan (southern) and Ethiopia.
That’s all about what’s new on this issue!
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024