IFMSA has received a video message from WHO Director-General, Dr. Tedros Adhanom, encouraging and supporting IFMSA members to work towards achieving Universal Health Coverage. If you didn’t get the chance to attend the general assembly, you can still check out his message on this (link).
We carried out a panel discussion on Universal Health Coverage with speakers from the THEnet, Global Health Strategies, and UHC2030. We discussed important topics and aspects related to UHC including Health Equity, Political Will, Civil Society Engagement, Medical Education and Equipping the Future Health Workforce, and the Role of Partnerships.
Please feel free to share these documents with your members and spread out our commitment towards Universal Health Coverage!
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024
- SKY Meeting – ANEM Portugal
- Obstetric urgency and emergency workshop – IFMSA-Brazil
- Breaking The Silence (BTS) – CIMSA-Indonesia