The purpose of this policy is to ensure that the International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA) accepts gifts-in-kind that support its mission and vision, are consistent with its policies and are properly accounted for and acknowledged.
A gift-in-kind is an item such as equipment, software or a product that a donor voluntarily transfers to IFMSA without charge or considerations of return of favor .
Only IFMSAs’ Executive Board have the authority to accept gifts-in-kind.
Donors must complete a gift-in-kind form that includes the name of the donor, a description of the item(s), the retail value of the item(s) and permission to publicly recognize the donation.
Once accepted, the donated item(s) become the property of IFMSA, which retains the right to dispose of a gift-in-kind as it sees fit, unless another arrangement has been made with the donor.
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024