Name of the activity: Getting informed
Country/NMO: Catalonia (AECS)
Program: Medical Education Systems
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Capacity Building (Training or Workshop)
Getting informed is a training activity created with the objective of empower and provide all our members with tools to develop their own projects based on their motivations and willingness.
Students’ involvement in medical education | Non-formal/informal education
With this activity we would like to enhance the importance of different topics not taught at the university as we think that there is a lack of formation for us in our education system. Our NMO has a holistic health vision much broader than the one we are given in the formal education.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Every single member with motivation for learning of our NMO.
The target groups of the project’s participants will develop afterwards using the information and skills gained from the trainings.
Objectives and indicators of success:
The aim of the activity is to share knowledge and ideas among all the students of our NMO in order to empower them with tools to develop their own projects based on their motivations. Having an impact and give them the opportunity to be part of the change is what we want to achieve.
1. Having promotion through social media channels to invite students to the “Get informed” Weekend
2. Provide formations imparted both in a non-formal (by NMO members) and professional (by other organizations)
3. Teambuilding environment: we’ll have “breaking the ice” dynamics and free time activities for participants to talk to each other and exchange thoughts.
4. Participating in a local feast with activities of different standing committees to know better the systematic of each working group.
Plans for evaluation:
Sharing a survey to all the participants after the project is over.
Taking a feedback time after all the sessions and trainings to pick up all the participants’ impressions.
Asking for opinion to all of those participants with experience in our NMO.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021