On the 5th April, the Directorate General for Health and Food Safety, from the European Commission, invited civil society for the Pre-Launch of the EU Health Policy Platform.
The EU Health Policy Platform is being built by the European Commission for a while now and this event aimed to present the main features of the platform that is going to be officially launched on the 21st April 2016.
This Platform intends to give NGOs and civil society in general the opportunity to engage in political discussions and processes related to Health and to shorten the gap between society and the European Commission.
IFMSA will follow up closely the whole process, in order to guarantee that this tool effectively contributes to increase civil and youth participation.
For more information please contact [email protected]
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021