Name of the activity: Ege’s Voice: Mental Health Special Edition
Country/NMO: Turkey (TurkMSIC)
Program: Mental Health
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Research
We searched and wrote articles about mental health. And shared with our faculty. We also shared with other local comitees so that we can spread our word.
Mental Health advocacy and public awareness
We made this activity to make people understand that mental illness is a serious problem. And illnesses should be threated. It is really important to understand that people with mental illness are not just a bunch of spoiled people. We shouldn’t leave them out from the society.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Our target group is med students and our beneficiaries are the people that future doctors will interact.
Objectives and indicators of success:
Our objective is to create awareness on mental health at med student. So that they will act with this awareness to their future patients and they will lead other people to act that way.
We are making this activity to increase awareness in severe subjects. We are sharing through internet and publishing and hanging the board as a wall magazind to reach out more people.
Plans for evaluation:
As people read our magazine, people think about how they act in their daily life. We are trying to increase awareness about this subject.
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024
- SKY Meeting – ANEM Portugal