Name of the activity: DELTA (Delete The Exceptions, Broaden the Aspiration)
Program: Gender-Based Violence
Contact information: contact [email protected] to get in touch with the Activity Coordinator
Type of the activity: Replicating Activity
Focus area: Women Empowerment
Sustainable Development Goals addressed: SDG 5 (Gender Equality)
From CATAHU 2022, there were 338,496 cases of gender-based violence (KBG) against women. This number represents a significant increase of 50% of gender-based violence for women, which is 338,496 cases in 2021. Based on data obtained by Komnas Perempuan during 2021, it was found that Central Java province was the 3rd highest with a total of 52,697 cases.
- General population
- Medical students
- General population
- Medical students
– Educate members of the CIMSA Faculty of Medicine, Sebelas Maret University, regarding Women’s Empowerment by the end of the activity.
– Conducting an air campaign about Women’s Empowerment and the movement of anti-sexual violence.
– The increase in the knowledge regarding Women’s Empowerment by the end of pre-activity training on 11 March 2022.
– Conducting education to students of Senior High School 3 Surakarta regarding Women’s Empowerment on 28 March 2022.
– The increase in the knowledge of the students regarding Women’s Empowerment by the consultation on 28 March 2022.
– Carry out advocacy about their facilities in schools so they can be better prepared for the offline classes during this COVID-19 pandemic to stakeholders on 22 January 2022.
Indicators of Success:
– Educate 3.701 people regarding Women’s Empowerment.
– The air campaign Women Empowerment was performed by 3.536 impressions through Instagram.
– The increase in the knowledge regarding Women’s Empowerment from pre-activity training by 53,5% is calculated from pretest to posttest via Google forms.
– Conducting education to 41 members of SCORA and SCORP about Women Empowerment in CIMSA FK UNS then calculated through the attendance list.
– The pre-campaign assessment Women Empowerment targeted by 83 people then calculated through the Google form response.
– An increase in the understanding of students at Surakarta 3 Senior High School by a minimum 6%, then calculated by increasing the pretest and posttest scores with a questionnaire.
– Successful carryout advocacy about the sexual violence hotline and how to report sexual violence in Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Sebelas Maret, to stakeholders.
On 11 March 2022, pre-activity training was held for members with the topic of Women Empowerment
On 12-14 March 2022, an air campaign Women Empowerment and anti-sexual violence.
On 18 March 2022, counseling was implemented in Surakarta 3 Senior High School regarding Women’s Empowerment. The counseling was carried out in the form of a small group discussion.
On 20 March 2022, a movie analysis was held with Women Empowerment as a theme of discussion with the expert.
On 28 March 2022 a video campaign about Women’s Empowerment with the head of TP PKK Surakarta as a speaker.
On 30 March 2022 Advocacy was communicated to stakeholders about the sexual violence hotline and how to report sexual violence
Plans for evaluation:
– We provide pre-test and post-test in the form of Google forms to pre-activity training participants.
– In counseling, we give the students of Senior High School 3 Surakarta pretest and posttest to know how the counseling gives them an impact.
– Using a questionnaire to assess the satisfaction of the participants.
– Senior High School 3 Surakarta as the target of counseling and education
– Spekham Surakarta as a speaker at counseling
– Kalapsinema as a speaker at movie analysis
– Selvi Ananda as the head of Family Welfare and Empowerment Mobilization Team Surakarta to collaborate in the video campaign IWD
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024
- SKY Meeting – ANEM Portugal