European Presidents and Prime Ministers are getting together for a summit in Bratislava on?16 September, to discuss a joint response to Brexit and hopefully re-consider the future direction of the European project.
In order to ensure a fair, inclusive and prosperous Europe, civil society and trade union movements created a joint statement supported by 177 organizations, to be read during the meeting.
You can find the statement attached, which call on EU leaders to urgently:
- Remember European shared values
- Tackle challenges together
- Engage and listen to the younger generation
- Fight for a sustainable, social and healthier Europe for people and for our planet
- Work for better Europe, not less Europe
- Listen and engage
How to engage?
Share IFMSA social media posts or use #FutureofEurope and #
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024