Civil Society Statement – A new Europe for people, planet and prosperity for all
September 18, 2016 admin News, Uncategorized
European Presidents and Prime Ministers are getting together for a summit in Bratislava on?16 September, to discuss a joint response to Brexit and hopefully re-consider the future direction of the European project.
In order to ensure a fair, inclusive and prosperous Europe, civil society and trade union movements created a joint statement supported by 177 organizations, to be read during the meeting.
You can find the statement attached, which call on EU leaders to urgently:
- Remember European shared values
- Tackle challenges together
- Engage and listen to the younger generation
- Fight for a sustainable, social and healthier Europe for people and for our planet
- Work for better Europe, not less Europe
- Listen and engage
How to engage?
Share IFMSA social media posts or use #FutureofEurope and #
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021
Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.