The financial burden has always been a difficult barrier to overcome for many of our passionate global health leaders to attend the Youth PreWHA workshop. Due to various fundraising efforts, since 2019 the Organising Committee has the goal of awarding 3-5 passionate global health advocates from Low-and-Middle-income countries with the Changemaker’s Scholarship.
This scholarship grants the awardees full financial support for their attendance at the PreWHA and the WHA. This would include flights to and from their home city to Geneva, registration for the PreWHA, full accommodation, food and living expenses during the PreWHA and WHA, and any relevant visa payments.
Get to meet some of our awardees!
Changemakers’ scholarship report here.
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021
- Digital health and the Health Workforce