The financial burden has always been a difficult barrier to overcome for many of our passionate global health leaders to attend the Youth PreWHA workshop. Due to various fundraising efforts, since 2019 the Organising Committee has the goal of awarding 3-5 passionate global health advocates from Low-and-Middle-income countries with the Changemaker’s Scholarship.
This scholarship grants the awardees full financial support for their attendance at the PreWHA and the WHA. This would include flights to and from their home city to Geneva, registration for the PreWHA, full accommodation, food and living expenses during the PreWHA and WHA, and any relevant visa payments.
Get to meet some of our awardees!
Changemakers’ scholarship report here.
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment