Dear African Region members,
The time for the largest gathering of the year has come, the time to meet medical students from all around Africa, engage in active sessions, and grow through the experience; the 14th IFMSA African Regional Meeting in Kumasi, Ghana, the heart of Africa! The Pre-ARM will take place between 15th and 18th of December 2018.
We have prepared and carefully selected 5 outstanding workshops for the Pre-ARM to address your interests, motivation and build your capacity in these fields!
2. IFMSA Global Health Advocacy
4. PHLT – UHC
Don’t miss the chance to empower yourself!
Deadline has been extended. Apply before the 21st of October, 23:59 GMT, by filling this form here.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021