To all Global Health enthusiasts,
This is a call for participants for the Youth Forum and the 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health. IFMSA will be co-organizing the Youth Forum.
What is the Global Forum on Human Resources for Health?
To date, three global forums on human resources for health were convened setting the foundation for important developments in the health workforce agenda. The 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health will be held in Dublin, Ireland from 13-17 November 2017. The forum, co-hosted by Trinity College, Dublin, Irish Aid, Department of Health, Ireland, Health Services Executive, World Health Organization (WHO) and Global Health Workforce Network, will bring together a multisectoral group of actors, across the education, finance, health and labour sectors, as well as multilateral and bilateral agencies, academic institutions, health professional associations and civil society.
What is the Youth Forum of the Global Forum on Human Resources for Health?IFMSA is co-organizing the Youth Forum on Human Resources for Health. The Youth Forum, on 14th November, will serve as a venue to build a network of young change agents to generate ideas, explore best practices, encourage future collaborations, and network with other youth leaders from different backgrounds. The event seeks to target youth from various health professions.
The main objectives of the youth forum are to:
- Create a global conversation on the importance of human resources for health among the youth,
- Facilitate and encourage multidisciplinary partnerships and projects in the field of human resources for health,
- Empower youth with the knowledge, skills and motivation to further the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health.
The deadline for Early Bird Registration for students (100 Euros) for the 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health is the 25th of August 2017. In addition, if you are accepted for the Youth Forum there are no extra fees required to attend it.
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment