Call for Participants: 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health
To all Global Health enthusiasts,
This is a call for participants for the Youth Forum and the 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health. IFMSA will be co-organizing the Youth Forum.
What is the Global Forum on Human Resources for Health?
To date, three global forums on human resources for health were convened setting the foundation for important developments in the health workforce agenda. The 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health will be held in Dublin, Ireland from 13-17 November 2017. The forum, co-hosted by Trinity College, Dublin, Irish Aid, Department of Health, Ireland, Health Services Executive, World Health Organization (WHO) and Global Health Workforce Network, will bring together a multisectoral group of actors, across the education, finance, health and labour sectors, as well as multilateral and bilateral agencies, academic institutions, health professional associations and civil society.
What is the Youth Forum of the Global Forum on Human Resources for Health?IFMSA is co-organizing the Youth Forum on Human Resources for Health. The Youth Forum, on 14th November, will serve as a venue to build a network of young change agents to generate ideas, explore best practices, encourage future collaborations, and network with other youth leaders from different backgrounds. The event seeks to target youth from various health professions.
The main objectives of the youth forum are to:
- Create a global conversation on the importance of human resources for health among the youth,
- Facilitate and encourage multidisciplinary partnerships and projects in the field of human resources for health,
- Empower youth with the knowledge, skills and motivation to further the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health.
Registration and more information:
In order to register for the Global Forum, go here: http://hrhforum2017.ie/
In order to register for the Youth Forum, go here: http://hrhforum2017.ie/youth-forum/
The deadline for Early Bird Registration for students (100 Euros) for the 4th Global Forum on Human Resources for Health is the 25th of August 2017. In addition, if you are accepted for the Youth Forum there are no extra fees required to attend it.
Do not hesitate to email us on [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any questions.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021