Dear NMO Presidents,
Dear IFMSA members,
We are honoured to send you the first call for International Assistants and Program Coordinators for the term 2017-2018!
International Teams and Program Coordinators represent one of the greatest workforces of our Federation. It is within them that we find the capillarization of ideas and insights from our members in order to share them with the world. Now, more than ever, we need competent and motivated members to join us in this journey as we start establishing our recently adopted Strategy! We are sure that in this year we will have many great applications.
In the call (which you can find here) you can find the task descriptions for all positions offered this term as well as the necessary requirements set by the officials for the next term.
We hope you find this united format for the calls comfortable.
We kindly ask NMO Presidents to disseminate this manual widely to their members. See below a basic summary of the necessary documents and information you’ll be needing to apply for these position.
All applicants interested in applying must submit the following:
- Filled Candidature Form (CF); signed and stamped by the NMO President. If the applicant is the NMO President, their application must be stamped and signed by a suitable alternative. You can find it here.
- Technical Data Card (TDC). You can find it here.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) adapted to the position
- Motivation Letter (ML); no more than 1 page long, highlighting previous IFMSA experience
- Plan of Action (PoA); no more than 2 pages long
- High-resolution, coloured, passport-sized photograph for publication purposes
- Deadline for applicants of the 1st call: 29 August 2017
- List of applicants shared with the NMOs: 31 August 2017
- Deadline for NMOs to provide their input: 14 September 2017
- Selection of ITs and PCs from the first call: 16 September2017
- Official announcement: 1 October2017
- All applications must be sent before the deadline, 29th of August 2017; 23:59 GMT. Late applications will not be taken into account.
- All applications need to be sent by email to [email protected] and the email of relevant Official. All the information about the emails can be found in the call.
- Applicants must ensure that the subject of their email contains the code corresponding to the position they are applying for. All the information about the codes can be found in the call.
- Applicants must be available for an online interview scheduled upon agreement with the relevant Official.
That is all for the content of this email Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing us to [email protected] and we will reply as soon as we are able. We truly look forward to all your applications.