Dear IFMSA members,
If you are passionate for the Federation, this is your chance to benefit from the Third Call for International Assistants and Program Coordinators for the Term 2016 – 2017.
Every year, the Team of Officials is assisted by a group of capable and passionate IFMSA members, who serve the Federation in their capacity of International Assistants and Program Coordinators. They are an invaluable asset for IFMSA in ensuring the continuous development of the Federation. They will work closely with the officials on the Regional and International levels to help us accomplish the annual working plan and the goals defined in the Strategic Plan 2014-2017, as well as the EB Pursued Goals.
To simplify the process, we have decided to have one unified call that you can find in this manual (Click), where you will be able to review the proposed structure for International Teams, and learn more details about the tasks of and requirements for each of the outlined positions. The positions still available are the following:
- European Regional Assistant for Finances
- SCOPH General Assistant
- SCORE Regional Assistant for Americas
- SCORP General Assistant
- Program Coordinator / Dignified & Non-Discriminatory Healthcare
- Program Coordinator / Human Resources for Health
- Website Assistant
- Infographics Assistant
- Publications Assistant (4 persons)
In this manual, we have also outlined the process interested candidates must follow in order to apply. For your convenience, please find them at the bottom of this email. Please note that this process is uniform to all International Assistant and Program Coordinators positions outlined herein.
Should you have any question or inquiry about specific positions or about the process of application, please feel free to email us directly at [email protected]. We will be sure to answer you and address your concerns as soon as possible.
We kindly ask NMO Presidents to disseminate this manual widely to their members.
Your Team of Officials 16/17
How to apply?
All candidates interested in applying for one of the positions outlined in the manual shared above must submit the following documents:
- Filled Candidature Form (CF), signed and stamped by the NMO President; (You can download it here : Click)
If this applicant is the NMO President, their application must be signed and stamped by a suitable alternative.
- Technical Data Card (TDC); (You can download it here : Click)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) adapted to the position
- Motivation Letter (ML), no more than 2 pages long, highlighting previous IFMSA experience;
- Plan of Action (PoA), no more than 1 page long;
- High-resolution, coloured, passport-sized photograph, for publication purposes.
- All applications must be sent by email to [email protected] AND the email of the relevant official. Officials email addresses can be found throughout and in a summary table at the end of the manual shared above.
- All applications must be sent in before the deadline, which is set to October 9, 2016 @ 23:59 GMT. No late applications will be considered!
- Applicants must ensure that the subject of their email contains the code corresponding to the position they are applying for. These codes can be found highlighted all throughout and again in a summary table at the end of the manual shared above.
- Applicants must be available for an online interview to be scheduled upon agreement with the relevant officials. All interviews are likely to take place in the first week following the deadline of application.
You can find below the timeline for the first call of International Assistants and Program Coordinators below:
- Deadline for applicants:?October 9th
- List of applicants and respective candidatures shared with NMOs:?October 10th
- Announcement of International Teams and Program Coordinators: October 14th
Please note: As indicated in the Timeline above, the EB elect will share the list of applicants and the respective candidatures with NMOs. We would kindly ask all NMO President to check whether this list is correct, and to share any input regarding the candidatures with the relevant officials if wanted.