The Call for Papers for the 22nd International Conference on Integrated Care
The Call for Papers for the 22nd International Conference on Integrated Care which will take place in Odense, Denmark, from 23 – 25 May 2022 closes on Tuesday, 4 January 2021.
The conference is a partnership with Healthcare Denmark in cooperation with the Region of Southern Denmark, Odense University Hospital, Municipality of Odense, Campus Odense and Destination FYN. Denmark is among international frontrunners when it comes to integrated healthcare services.
The conference will operate as a hybrid event. While we are very excited to be physically together in Odense, the hybrid format means that people who do not wish to travel next May can join and present at the conference via video link and present their paper digitally, however a delegate fee and registration will still be required. Please note we have special subsidised rates for LMI countries and students, and bursary places for patients, carers and community representatives.
Let CEO of Healthcare DENMARK, Jakob Skaarup Nielsen, give you three good reasons for why you should attend the ICIC22, which will take place in Odense, Denmark, on 23 – 25 May 2022.
#ICIC22 #integratedcare @IFICinfo
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021