Dear NMOs and Medical Students worldwide
The European Sting is a political newspaper that aims to bring unbiased and trustful information to their readers not only about European Affairs, but almost any political, economical and social topic. Furthermore, the Sting welcomes its readers to take part in this constructive and critical dialogue! This is your opportunity to be involved globally!
Through this partnership, any medical student worldwide will be able to share their ideas, opinions and concerns in a global online magazine!
Call for Articles – July
Topic: Where do Health Literacy and Health Policy meet?
If you are interested in the topic above and you would like to share your ideas with us and the world, please send a full article to [email protected] until the 15th July.
The incoming articles need to adhere to the following specifications:
- Clearly defined brief title
- Up to 500 words article body text
- Profile picture of the writer
- 100 words brief resume of the writer
- email address of the writer
In case you have any doubts or questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Will be looking forward to receiving all your articles!
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment