Call for Articles – Access to Health in the Developed and the Developing World
Dear NMOs and Medical Students worldwide,
Back in March Meeting in Malta, a Memorandum of Understanding was approved between IFMSA and the European Sting.
The European Sting is a political newspaper that aims to bring unbiased and trustful information to their readers not only about European Affairs, but almost any political, economical, social topic. Furthermore, the Sting welcomes its readers to take part in this constructive and critical dialogue! This is your opportunity to be involved globally!
Every month there will be a Call for Articles dedicated to a specific topic to be published in the European Sting.
Call for Articles – June
Topic: Access to Health in the developed and the developing world
If you are interested in the topic above and you would like to share your ideas with us and the world, please send a full article to [email protected] until the 25th June.
The incoming articles need to adhere to the following specifications:
- Clearly defined brief title
- Up to 500 words article body text
- Profile picture of the writer
- 100 words brief resume of the writer
- Email address of the writer
In case you have any doubts or questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Will be looking forward to receiving all your articles!
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021