The IFMSA Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week (November 15-21, 2016) is upon us and it is time to impact our communities and reduce the incidence of Antimicrobial Resistance globally!
This year we are working to educate medical students, to campaign among physicians and the general population, to advocate for national regulations, to research behaviors and attitudes!
Many National Member Organizations have already planned and are in the process of executing their Activities held on the local, national or even the international level: you can see the list of Enrolled Activities here: World Map of Activities on Antimicrobial Resistance. If you would like to host an Activity and see it on the map, then you can enroll it and contact our Program Coordinator ([email protected]).
This year the IFMSA Policy Statement on Antibiotic Resistance will expire and it will be important for IFMSA to create a new stance. As part of this years initiative, IFMSA wants YOUR to hear your voice in order to establish an evidence-based policy statement. This is your chance to participate by completing this Survey. It will take about 10 minutes to complete and will be closed on December 1, 2016.
The data will be analyzed and the results will be shared in January 2017. Note that if at least 100 healthcare students from any one country complete the Survey, the data will be shared with their respective National Member Organization for the creation of National Statistics. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to spread the Survey widely within your student communities.
Shall you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024