Name of the activity: Anti-TB Campaign
Country/NMO: Pakistan (IFMSA-Pakistan)
Program: Communicable Diseases
Contact information: [email protected]
Type of the activity: Campaign
Prevention of Communicable Diseases | Tuberculosis
Increased spread of tuberculosis in pakistan. 231/100000 people have TB. Moreover drug resistant TB is to be addressed.
Target groups and beneficiaries:
Medical students and general public
Objectives and indicators of success:
To have 80% increase in knowledge of attendants of patients regarding TB.
To clarify myths about TB to atleast 200 people in each session.
To have atleast 100 shares on social media regarding myths of TB.
To give complete awareness regarding TB to medical students who will then advocate it to patients and their attendants.
23-3-18 opening of call for participation
24-3-18 selection of volunteers
24-3-18 email to selected participants
27-3-18 training of participants
28-3-18 to 15-4-18 awareness campaign
28-3-18 to 15-4-18 poster competition
15-4-18 results announcement
Plans for evaluation:
Pre and post evaluation was carried out throught pre and post evaluation forms
No of people reached
No of people tested
No of people completing the course
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021