Today marks the culmination of the term for the Team of Officials 2022-2023—a term that has been a remarkable journey filled with distinctive challenges, unique opportunities, and, as we would like to think, notable achievements. As we reflect on this year, we recognize that the strength and resilience of IFMSA have truly shone through despite everything and in every area of our work!
We can sincerely say that serving as IFMSA Officials during this term has been an honour and a privilege. We’ve seen firsthand the incredible potential and dedication of our global IFMSA community. As we transition leadership to the next team, to the Team of Officials 2023/2024, we are very confident that they will carry forward the torch of our mission with dedication and passion.
As we close this chapter, we want to express our immense gratitude for the trust and support you’ve placed in us during our term. We are excited to see the incredible strides that IFMSA will continue to make under the leadership of the Team of Officials 2023-2024.
You can learn more about activities in our term in the Annual Report below:
See you somewhere in the world!
Team of Officials 2022/23
- Press Release: Urgent Appeal for Humanity Amidst the Escalation of the Humanitarian Crisis in Palestine
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment