Are you a health professions’ student? Have you ever felt frustrated and wanted to improve your education? Do you wish to broaden your horizons?
IFMSA is really happy to announce the creation of the likepage AMEE Students. AMEE is the Association for Medical Education in Europe – but don’t let the name fool! AMEE is actually an international organization with the mission to promote excellence in Medical and Health Professions’ Education. It also gives the chance to IFMSA members and medical students across the world to be represented in the AMEE Executive Committee.
At the same time, AMEE is giving numerous other opportunities to students worldwide, allowing everyone to be involved! Through these opportunities, students can learn and dive deeper into medical education, while taking a more active role to becoming effective change agents. Through this likepage, all healthcare students worldwide will have the chance to be informed first for every opportunity in the amazing world of medical education.
In celebration of this launch, we have planned a social media campaign with the title “Meet AMEE” Campaign in order for you to know more about AMEE and find out how you can be involved.
So what are you waiting for?
Join us and explore the amazing world of Medical Education!
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024
- SKY Meeting – ANEM Portugal