We defined the following aims and objectives for the World Refugee Day 2018 campaign:
- To raise awareness of the challenges faced by refugees among medical students as well as general public.
- To create a more refugee-friendly society, by increasing knowledge and deconstructing myths about refugees.
- To empower members to carry out activities on the topic Refugees’ Health and Rights.
- To strengthen IFMSA through the creation of an open forum to discuss the role of medical students within the field of Refugees’ Health and Rights.
- To make IFMSA’s and the NMOs work regarding Refugees’ Health and Rights more visible.
IFMSA is also a part of the #WithRefugees Coalition by the UNHCR therefor our two main hashtags during this campaign will be #IFMSAstandsWithRefugees and #WRD2018 so make sure you use them in order to show your support. And make sure you check our the members of the coalition here.
- It’s not a goodbye, it’s a see you later! | Annual Report 2022/23
- Building resilience | CRIMEDIM’s health systems lens
- Healthy planet, healthy people | Discussing the interconnectedness of our health with Shweta Narayan
- Healthcare students in HIV response – launching the Declaration of Commitment
- 1st Call for International Assistants, Program Coordinators and Code of Conduct Committee of the term 2023-2024