Name of the activity: Prevention of NCDs and Health Promotion
Country/NMO: KazMSA Kazakhstan
Program: Environment and Health
Contact information: contact [email protected] to get in touch with the Activity Coordinator
Type of the activity: First-time Activity
Focus area: Prevention of NCDs and Health Promotion
Sustainable Development Goals addressed: SDG 3 (Good Health and Well-Being)
Now many people, especially students, eat improperly, or even don’t eat at all due to lack of time, stress, or ordinary laziness, thereby harming their health and well-being in the first place, and as we know, the key to good health is the right, balanced diet.
To solve this problem, I want to create a special application where people can find all the useful information, research in the field of nutrition.
- General population
- Medical students
- Healthcare Students
- Other Students
- Other health professionals
We will create an application where people can find the right diet to maintain PP
- Measurable. Overall, 90% of the 70 respondents said that such a project would greatly help them and make it easier to lead a healthy lifestyle. 80% learned how to do the exercises correctly thanks to high-quality courses by fitness trainers, but there are not so many of them and they will have to be looked for, so this once again proves the relevance of the project.
- Achievable. The goals are quite achievable, because nowadays everyone knows how to use gadgets, and there are also a lot of people who create websites.
4.Realistic. because now a lot of people suffer because of their wrong diet and also don’t know how to fix it, many are lazy, don’t have enough time, don’t know how to approach this matter, so I believe that my project will help many with its convenience and benefit .
- Time is limited
Indicators of Success:
Of the 70 people surveyed, 90% answered that such a project would greatly help them and make it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
80% of the patients in the hospital learned to do the exercises correctly thanks to quality courses by fitness trainers, but there are not so many of them and they will have to be looked for, so this again proves the relevance of the project.
- Find specialists (it, web designers, marketers)
2.Create an application or website for proper, balanced nutrition
- Decorate it colorfully and most importantly with a user-friendly interface.
- Find specialists in advertising and site targeting.
- It is possible to involve various competent specialists in the field of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle (fitness trainers, doctors, nutritionists), create a so-called single platform for specialists and in the future they will probably make high-quality and understandable courses for people.
- Add proven and verified information every time.
Plans for evaluation:
I plan the success and effectiveness of the project thanks to people’s feedback, because this way you can know all the pros and cons of the project.
yes, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists, nutritionists, nutritionists, marketers, hr, curators, fitness trainers, scientists