Dear Medical Students,
It is a pleasure to inform you of an opportunity to attend the 3rd Joint Action Conference, dedicated to the topic: Planning and Educating Health Workforce without Borders.
What, when and where?
The Joint Action conference, in Varna, Bulgaria, on the 18th and 19th of February, brings together knowledge of experts from all over Europe and thus the event will be an excellent opportunity for active networking of Joint Actions partners, stakeholders, professional organizations and decision makers around the topic of Human Resources for Health.
Furthermore, IFMSA will have the pleasure to have 2 speakers during the Conference:
- What are the favourable conditions for healthcare students to study and get a steady employment in home country?– Diogo Fernandes da Silva ([email protected])
- How to match students aspirations and a planned amount of professional positions (Medical point of view)? – Stijntje Dijk ([email protected])
If you are interested in being present in this Conference, you can register for free here. (Please contact the RD Europe in case you apply, so that we can have a better idea of who is going to be present.)
This may be a great opportunity to know more about Human Resources and to help the IFMSA delegation during the Conference.
- 152nd WHO Executive Board Meeting
- IFMSA, FIGO and WATOG joint statement on abortion and contraception in medical education
- Youth Action for a Healthy Future for All! | Universal Health Coverage Day 2022
- Join the IFMSA Journey! 3rd call for International Teams for the term 2022/2023
- IFMSA Delegation at Open Education Conference 2021