Dear IFMSA members and CB Passionate,
The March Meeting 2020 is approaching fast. We are opening the call for participants and facilitators for the preGeneral Assembly (preGA) Workshops. The preGA will be held from the 26th of Feb to the 1st of March in Rwanda.
We are offering you 12 workshops:
- AMET – Advocacy in Medical Education Training
- Financial Management and Administration
- IFMSA Global Health Advocates
- Advocacy and Policy-Making on Health, Environment and Climate Change
- Presidents’ PreGA
- Public Health Leadership Training (PHLT) on Health Systems and UHC
- Healthcare in Danger
- Training Medical Education Trainers (TMET)
- SMART_ Activity-Management journey from Idea to Impact
- TNET – Training New Exchange Trainers
- Mini Facilitation and Development (MinFaDe)
- Ipas Women’s Reproductive Health and Access to Safe Abortion Workshop
You can find more details about the workshops here.
Apply as preGA Workshop Facilitator
11 out of the 12 workshops are opening a call for additional facilitators. You can apply for the workshops, through the following form here until the 26th of Dec 2019 – 23:59 GMT. After that, the selection will take place. You will hear back regarding the selection by maximum the 31st of Dec, 2019.
Apply as preGA Workshop Participant
To participate, you can apply for three choices of workshops, through the following form here until the 5th of Jan 2020 – 23:59 GMT. After that, the selection of the different choices of workshops will take place. You will hear back regarding the selection by maximum the 15th of Jan, 2020.
Important: Please make sure to register in the MM2020 Website before the 5th of Jan, 2020.
Please keep in mind that if a workshop ends up with less than 10 participants during the selection process, it might get canceled for quality reasons, and its applicants will be redistributed to other workshops.
For any inquiries regarding the preGA, feel free to contact the vice-President for Capacity Building (here) and for any specific questions related to the workshop, please contact the workshop coordinators.