This is your opportunity to show the rest of the world what your NMO has achieved. The call for applications for the Activities Fair of the upcoming 66th IFMSA General Assembly August Meeting in Arusha, Tanzania, to be held between the 1st and 7th August 2017 is open now!
This is an opportunity for you to promote your local, national and international Activity (project, short course, initiative, program etc) in IFMSA, as well as to recruit supporters to help with your Activity, and network with delegates from other National Member Organizations working in similar areas.
Timeline for the Application Process:
- June 5, 2017: Call for Activities Fair opens
- June 20, 2017: Deadline for to fill out the Application Form (no extensions will be allowed)
- June 27, 2017: Approved Activity Coordinators contacted
- July 2, 2017: Deadline for Activity Coordinators to confirm their participation by email
- July 10, 2017: Information sent out to Activity Coordinators participating in Activities Fair
- August 5, 2017: Activities Fair takes place
How to Apply?
Fill out this Google Form, before the deadline: June 20, 2017 @ 23:59 GMT.
Please take note the following:
- Failing to confirm your participation in the Activities Fair will take away the possibility of presenting your Activity at the Activities Fair.
- Each Activity will be provided a table. Please note that there will be no poster wall as in previous years. Please make sure to prepare promotional materials.
- Please note that you will be requested to be present at the venue of the Activities Fair at least 30 minutes before the start to prepare your stand.
- Information from Activities at the Activities Fair may be published in IFMSA Publications.
We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of updating scoring criteria and procedures for Activities presented at the General Assembly (Activities Fair and Rex Crossley Award). You will be informed in due time how evaluation will be conducted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].